* Go Hostelling in Galway
* Go to a Working Farm and play with cows, donkeys, sheep
* Learn to do Irish Dancing.
* Play the Bodhrán.
* Spend a wild day learning Irish Gaelic Football and Hurling
* Be amazed at the Guinness Brewery!
* See the medieval Book of Kells
* Laugh at the Leprechaun Museum (yes, really!)
* Learn to cut turf in an Irish bog
* Take an afternoon’s class in Ireland’s most flashy Cookery School
* Enjoy the world-famous Abbey Theatre
* Learn to make Irish Soda Bread
* Visit the astonishing Titanic Museum
* Thrill to the beauties of Connamara
* Learn to pull your own pint of Guinness!